Pages

Monday 15 August 2016

Hazel Wrting About Olympic

WALT:Learn about Olympic

Over four years for 7 weeks and 10 days i was  training to be in the Olympic.Every weeks and days i always go to the pools to train there.

I went to the pools to practice and practice and practice until i get faster and stronger.


The Olympic email me they send me a mail they said in the mail we have see your training in the pools
you are the excellent swimmer want to come to the Olympic and win in the swimming  race thank you for letting me to be in the Olympic race i hope i win a Gold.



The person who is saying who coming first ‘her time is 10.48 and the rest of the woman time are 20.59 it is the best time’  Said the person who saying

              
‘I hope  i go on the podium for 1th places’.‘For 3nd places Angela and for 2nd places alley and 1th hazel.

The best time is training for 7 week and 10 days.
           


       


                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment