Pages

Friday 18 August 2017

Weird things happen to my life









On a sunny day there were mission control people doing a mission.But they we very boring but i was so businesses i have school.When the bell ring my teacher said “ where were you” and then i said a liar to my teacher i said “I was at my house cleaning my room and doing the washing miss” “hmm oh ok” then i saw the mission control people   at my school that was so weird that they came. They told a liar that they were on a mission but they were here to follow me.

When i saw a rainbow still the mission control people  they still follow me i said “ i am going to drive even that i am bad at driving”  “ AAAAAAAAA GGGGGGG HHHHHHH”  WWW WEEEEEEEEEE” “were here guys” “you are a bad driver next time i drive”  we were here the  entrances let’s climb the rainbow.Wow how many time did we climb this rainbow 10m  
Every one jump off the rainbow and side on it.

When i we over the rainbow i saw a fart gun it was so cool the mission control people said “that’s the one the fart gun” you reward this fart gun enjoy that fart gun “later” well i will  drive then by myself  “Why Why i need them” “ok i don’t need them”  1 hour later   “Why Why i need them”.I went home with the fart gun and then i saw bad guy’s attacking my mum and dad i use the fart gun and shoot the fart gun to the bad guy.

Mission control people came and save my life “oh thank you for saving my life” “welcome”.

                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment