Pages

Tuesday 24 December 2019

DAY 2: UP IN THE AIR Activity 3: Miracle on the Hudson [6 points]

Someone who's been a brave person is my grandpa.He's like a role model to me most of the time. My grandpa is the most bravest Niue man I ever have in my family.His brave thing he done was defensing my  uncle from trouble. there was like four guys against my uncle and  my grandpa attack one guy with a big stick, I saw the whole thing , I said to myself what a brave man he is. can't believe he did that and also my grandpa.  He's always in my family Hearts and will have great of him.

Image result for brave logo"
image by darya snail , misk, belarus

2 comments:

Erica said...

Mōrena Hazel,

It sounds like your grandpa is a brave man. It's great that he supported your uncle when he needed him most. I'm glad your close with your family :)

Nga mihi
Erica

Anonymous said...

Kia ora Hazel,

Kudos to your grandpa!! That was such a heroic thing to do. I hope you all got away unscathed. How were you feeling at the time, if you don't mind me asking?

Sincerely,
Riiana

Post a Comment