Pages

Wednesday 15 June 2016

Hazel yum yum

Yum Yum!Free vector graphic: Mouth,
WALT: group ideas into paragraphs.


On monday When i walked  in class i saw 2 boxes on the table and a sign on the wall said beware
Of mr goodwin.When the 2 bell ring we went into room 9 i do not know what going to happen
Displaying IMG_2691.JPG

My friend esther grabbed a bandana and put it on my face i was terrified.It was so dark i can’t see a
Think just black.
Screenshot 2016-06-15 at 10.08.27 AM.png
      
          


The moose taste  delight  i put my finger in the cup  and i do not know  what it taste like.When i dip my one finger in  it taste slimy  and it is chocolate  but it taste so slimy.  Displaying IMG_2718.JPG



Esther put on the bandana on my face she gave me the cup and i start dip my finger in the cup.


  
             

No comments:

Post a Comment