Pages

Monday 20 May 2019

Year 8 leadership Camp

Last week the Year 8's  went to  a leader ship camp for 3 days.All of the year 8's were excited to be going to camp,Some of them were  not excited.When the year 8's are gone to camp the year 7's can leader the school.



It takes a long time to  get to  kauaeranga valley christian camp.The bus trip takes 1 hour and 30 mins,Some of us slept cause it takes long to get there,The place was held  near Thames which was not that far.


My highlight: was the go cart's. it was my first time riding  the go cart.It was all of the year 8's first time riding  the Go Cart.The girls  in my group was   too scare going  first for every stations.When  I sat down on the go cart  I froze.But At less I  try.


My other highlight is the paintball.It's really  painful  if you go close to the person who is about to get you.But it's really fun  though, It was  girl's Vs Boy's there were non even group so Sam jump in the girls team.We won by 4 - 2.


It was fun going to the leadership.All of the year 8's  came back safe and happy.ready to be leaders.



Pictures coming soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment