Pages

Thursday 8 November 2018

Free writing - A strange Letter

E1 - A strange letter


One nightly night I was about to go outside to get the mail but the mail was at the front of my door I only had one letter.
When I went inside it look like an old letter.The letter said to Alisa from Danni.I really want  to read it so I did.
Wait that’s it,I think this address use to be this person “ Alisa”.Maybe there’s more but I need to find this person.
So I went  to the library to check out the Cp I type up this alisa.It show up a popular woman like a singer or someone.
I don’t know her last name till this librarben came.I said to her “ do know this letter or heard about it or maybe something”
her eyes was shock.
Cause it was Alisa,She look old maybe that letter was old.I had a little chat with her.
“ Oh I thought you were alisa I think I was wrong then Ok thanks anyway”
“ Wait dear if you are looking for this Alisa I heard about this letter you know,
There is a very long old house near St mary street”






“ Ok thanks for telling me” “ But wait there’s more Be careful with that house it overcome
a ghost house beware dear ok” “ sure”.
I didn’t want to die but I have no choice but to find this alisa at that  old house………...

TO BE CONTINUED…...      

E2 - It’s all ghostly









1 comment:

Hilary said...

hey haze,
great job there with the spooky story
it a little bit spooked me out great job.
next time before you post something plz re-read
it kind of didn't make sense anyway great job
-hilary

Post a Comment