Pages

Tuesday 24 December 2019

DAY 2: UP IN THE AIR Activity 2: One Small Step for Man [4 points]

                          First  feet land on the moon
                          my expression got me in the mood.
                        I hope my family is proud of my work.
                      can't believe I've made it on the moon


Image result for moon



TASKDESCRIPTION:Today I made my own poem. with a little of a rap to it. If you understand you will know what I mean. for this SLJ task I have to think and write my own poem about  what I felt when I land on the moon.


For this activity, let’s imagine that you were Neil Armstrong.
On your blog, write a short poem describing how you felt when you first set foot on the moon. Here is a link to some different poetry forms.



2 comments:

Erica said...

Kia ora Hazel,

It is lovely meeting you! I am so excited that you are joining us for the Summer Learning Journey 2019-2020. Have you done this programme before?

This is my first year joining the Summer Learning Journey, and I am so excited that I get to read over the Manaiakalani blogs.

I’m really looking forward to summer, aren't you? In my spare time I like spending time at the beach and hanging out with my friends. I also enjoy going for walks and I absolutely love cooking and baking. What are you looking forward to doing this summer?

I really enjoyed reading your poem, and the image you chose! Lots of rhyming. I can't wait to read more of your posts :)

Nga mihi
Erica

Anonymous said...

Kia ora Hazel!

After reading your task description I went back to read the poem and it kinda does sound like a rap! Had you purposely done this or was it until after writing it you had realised what you had done?

Kind regards,
Riiana

Post a Comment