Pages

Thursday 31 October 2019

Plant cells

Plant cells:

What's in the plant cell?The inside of the plant contain  lots of cell inside : 
Ribosome
nucleus
endoplasmic reticulcm
golgi body 
cell merbrane
cell wall 
chorooplast
mitochoncdrion
vacuole
cytoplasm.

Around the plant  is call the cell wall. A cell wall is a cubic  shape that turn out where all the organall are. The cell wall hold and stable  the postion. 

Quick think:
A cell wall is a cubic  shape that turn out where all the organall are. 
The cell wall hold and stable  the postion. 

Chloroplasts AKA ( *also known as )   chlorophyll absorbs which is the sunlight. 

Order: SUn + water *aka H20 + carbon dioxide =  glucose wil plus oxygen also water = could go to waste. 
Image result for inside of a plant cell




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kia Ora Hazel!
My name is Julia and I am a year 8 student from Yaldhurst Model School.

Ka pai! This contains a lot of information and it is quite interesting. When I first saw this, I wondered why I wasn't learning anything like this!

Good job for adding a photo. It makes the post 10x better, and your facts are spectacular.

To improve, all I can say is maybe add this information in a slide and tell us why you did this.

Did you enjoy this? Would you do it again?

Nga Mihi

- Julia

Anonymous said...

Hi Hazel! My name is Mia from Yaldhurst Model School. I love your blog post! It's good and has lots of factual information packed inside these sentences.

There were a lot of words that I didn't know, they were all very interesting too. I didn't know there were cell walls! They look really interesting and look like they have a lot of layers and different bacteria and other things inside that cell wall.
Are there some words you have heard of before?

To improve, I think that you should add in explaining every little bit and every part of the cell so that way we all understand what each part does.

Great work!
Mia

Post a Comment