Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

DAY 3: Awesome Animals

Activity 1: Fantastic Beasts [4 points]

In New Zealand we have many unusual animals. One of the most unusual is the kiwi bird - a bird that does not have wings and can not fly. Pretty strange, eh?! J.K. Rowling, the author of the Harry Potter books, has recently written a new book about strange or unusual animals called ‘Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.’
For this activity, please watch this cool book trailer. Year 7 and Year 8 students in South Auckland, New Zealand helped to make it. Once you have watched the video, use your imagination and create your very own beast. What does your beast look, smell, feel, and sound like?

On your blog, post a description of your beast. Use interesting adjectives (describing words) to tell us about your beast.
My Beast is a mix of animals.The body is a pig and the teeth is a loin teeth. I couldn't find any so I pretend they are.I use the monkey as a head so it can suit with the body pig and the teeth as well.And the last part is a pony tail I use pinkie pie  tail  so it can be a part of the whole mix.

TASK DESCRIPTION:For my task is to use lots of detail that goes with my beast that I created.It look's scary to me.Leave a comment


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kia ora Hazel,

Wow, I can honestly say that I have never seen anything quite like this beast. It is a very interesting mixture of animals, isn't it? I really like the combination of the pink, fluffy pony tail with the lion's teeth and the pig's body. I wonder what your beast smells like and sounds like? Do you have any ideas? I would love to hear more, if you have the chance to pop back and tell us about it!

Blog with you again soon,

Rachel :)

Post a Comment